Reusable Panty Liners are perfect as a backup when using a menstrual cup
Our reusable panty liners are equally comparable to disposable panty liners. These reusable panty liners are perfect for a light menstrual flow or for a back up when using tampons or a menstrual cup like the Me Luna.
You will love how comfortable our reusable menstrual pads will feel against your skin. Our cloth pads are soft, light and discrete to wear. There is no need to worry about sweat or odour, as our reusable pads allow your skin to breath.
If you have sensitive skin, reusable menstrual pads are a fantastic alternative for you. Unlike some disposable menstrual pads, our reusable pads don’t contain any harmful toxins, therefor they are kind to your skin, causing less irritation.
Our reusable sanitary pads are so easy to use, simply bend the wings around your underwear and close the snap. That way they will stay in place and you don’t need to worry about leaking.
Each reusable panty liner is comprised of 4 layers – the upper 2 layers are cotton which are nice and soft against your skin, followed by 2 layers of cotton / water-resistant PUL to prevent leaks. The reusable panty liners are simply secured with wings and snaps. The measurements of our panty liners are approximately 10.5 x 8.5 cm (without wings).
Care Instructions for your reusable panty liners:
- To prevent staining, rinse the reusable menstrual pads under cold or warm running water after changing your pad
- To release stains briskly rub soap into the cloth pad
- Place cloth pads into a wet bag or nappy bucket until washing
- Reusable menstrual pads don’t need to be soaked
- Wash with cloth nappies, separately, or with your regular laundry, using only 1/2 the recommended amount of detergent
- Hang for drying in the sun
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener