WRAPPA Vegan Reusable Food Wraps – The vegan alternative to cling wrap
Handcrafted in Australia, Wrappa vegan reusable food wraps are made from cotton cloth and local plant based wax, tree resin and jojoba oil. Unlike the common beeswax wraps, you can be sure that these reusable wraps are 100% vegan friendly. Wrappa vegan wraps are also a great alternative for people who are allergic to pollen or honey.
To enjoy using these amazing little creations, just warm them in your hands and and go ahead and wrap whatever you like. You can use them for anything from wrapping fruit, veg, cheese and sandwiches to covering salad bowls or leftovers containers.
Your Wrappa vegan reusable food wraps are naturally antibacterial, so it’s not necessary to wash them. A dish cloth and some diluted dish washing water will do the trick .Please note that Wrappa vegan reusable food wraps are not to be exposed to heat or hot water.
Be the change:
- By using reusable food wraps you are helping to reduce single use plastic such as cling wrap
- Support an Australian Business – Wrappa reusable vegan food wraps are handcrafted in South Australia
- Vegan wraps are 100% cruelty free, as they contain a plant based wax rather than beeswax
Three pack of wraps contains:
- 1 x 35 x 35 cm reusable vegan wrap
- 2 x 25 x 25 cm reusable vegan wraps