Sinchies reusable baby food pouches are eco friendly and help reducing waste!
Due to high demand and requests by Sinchies fans, Sinchies have designed an 80ml reusable top spout pouch which is the perfect serve size of yoghurt and baby food for the weaning stage!
With the recent “baby shark” craze, these are going to have your babies and kids eating healthy homemade goodness with no mess and no fuss! No bowl or spoon needed, although we do have awesome screw on spoons for the weaning stage, and a brilliant less mess silicone lid which definitely helps those independent kiddies! This lid does exactly what it says – my little man uses his in the car and even at his most rough and tumble, maybe only a little drop escapes.
Sinchies reusable food pouches are not only limited to being used by our kids, they are also very handy to have in the kitchen to store salad dressing, sauces, left over coconut milk, pasta sauce, etc in!
The usage of Sinchies reusable pouches go far beyond food, in fact, they are also perfect for camping/road trips as they are great for storing shampoo, dish washing liquid, laundry powder etc in!
- Capacity: 80ml
- Width: 9cm
- Height: 19cm (including spout)
Filling Sinches reusable food pouches
- To fill, open the zip-lock seal and pull the bottom gusset so that the food pouch can sand up.
- To assist with filling we recommend to use the Sinchies collapsible funnel, however its also ok if you pour straight from a jug or bottle.
- Once filled to the line, tap the pouch on the bench, screw on the lid and fasten the zip-lock seal.
Cleaning Sinchies reusable food pouches
- Sinchies reusable pouches have a see through window to make it easy to see the contents.
- Easily clean by using a bottle brush and popping the pouch over a cup or over utensils to dry it while open.
- It is also possible to rinse and then wash the pouches in the dishwasher with them propped open. For cleaning the spout, use a small treat brush or a straw cleaning brush.
Ensure young children are supervised when using this product! It contains small parts (the lid/cap) which children could swallow or choke on. We recommend purchasing the child safe anti choke lids if using this product for little ones