Save over 20% with our Reusable Menstrual Pad Starter Set
Our starter set includes 2 reusable panty liners, 2 reusable regular flow pads as well as 2 heavy flow/overnight reusable pads.
You will love how comfortable our reusable menstrual pads will feel against your skin. Our reusable pads are soft, light and discrete to wear. There is no need to worry about sweat or odour, as our reusable pads allow your skin to breath.
If you have sensitive skin, reusable menstrual pads are a fantastic alternative for you. Unlike some disposable menstrual pads, our reusable pads don’t contain any harmful toxins, therefor they are kind to your skin, causing less irritation.
Our reusable pads are so easy to use, simply bend the wings around your underwear and close the snap. That way they will stay in place and you don’t need to worry about leaking.
- Each reusable panty liner is comprised of 4 layers – the upper 2 layers are cotton, followed by 2 layers of cotton / water-resistant PUL. The measurements of our panty liners are approximately 10.5 x 8.5 cm (without wings).
- Each reusable regular flow menstrual pad is comprised of 5 layers – the upper 2 layer are cotton, the inner layer is a micro-fibre and the outer 2 layers are of cotton water-resistant PUL. The measurements of our reusable menstrual pads for regular flow are approximately 22.5 x 10 cm (without wings).
- Our heavy flow cloth pads are comprised of 6 layers – upper layer is 2 layers are cotton, the inner are 2 layers of microfiber and the outer 2 layers are cotton water-resistant PUL. The measurements or our reusable heavy flow / overnight menstrual pads are approximately 30 x 11 cm (without wings).
- To prevent staining, rinse the reusable menstrual pads under cold or warm running water after changing your pad
- To release stains briskly rub soap into the pad
- Place pads into a wet bag or nappy bucket until washing
- Reusable menstrual pads don’t need to be soaked
- Wash with cloth nappies, separately, or with your regular laundry, using only 1/2 the recommended amount of detergent
- Hang for drying in the sun
- Do not use bleach or fabric softener