Biodegradable toothbrush which can go in your compost bin
The Jack & Jill toothbrush is a biodegradable toothbrush for kids. The economical handle is made out from non GMO corn starch and the soft bristles are out of BPA-free nylon.
With choosing Jack & Jill toothbrushes, you are making an excellent choice to help protecting our planet! Unlike many other toothbrushes the Jack & Jill toothburshes are actually biodegratable and wont end up in land-fill for millions of years.
Once finished with the Jack & Jill toothbrush you simply break off the toothbrush head and place in your bin The rest of the toothbrush can go in your compost, where it will take approximately 1 year to break down.
- Thoroughly rinse before & after brushing
- Stand vertical to allow the bristles to air dry
- Sterilise tooth brush regularly
- Break off toothbrush head
- Discard thoughtfully. Check with local recycling programs if suitable (Nylon is recyclable)
- Place the rest of the toothbrush into your compost
Typically takes approximately 1 year to break down into a chalk like stick in a home compost. (90 days to break down in a commercial compost.)